Planning for how to pay for the veterinary care your pet may need is necessary to be able to pay for the veterinary care you may desire for your pet. At our clinic the following is expected:
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card. Credit cards allow you to spread the cost of care over several payments.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. We recommend contacting friends or family to see if they can loan you the needed funds or to apply for Care Credit. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can apply online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee